Are you able to play with your kids (or grand kids) or are aches and pains holding you back? Were you able to spend enough quality time with your loved ones this summer or were you chained to your desk? Are you happy with your current fitness, nutrition, and stress level?
How would you like to pop out of bed every day pain free? Reach down to pick up your dog without fear of injuring your back? Cruise by the box of donuts in the break room without batting an eye?
Ready for the new healthier, happier you? Join me for Fluid’s Wellness Challenge 2015!
You all gave me lots of great feedback about last year’s challenge – what worked and what left you feeling frustrated. I have implemented a few changes to make this year’s challenge even more successful!
- Why: To look and feel your best! To again enjoy the activities you once loved. To create new healthy habits!
- What: Six week challenge. Weekly assignments that include simple mindfulness, nutrition, and fitness activities that can be done anywhere using minimal equipment
- Who: You! And your Fluid family. The challenge is open to anyone, you do not have to be a current Fluid client to participate.
- Where: Anywhere! The challenge will be communicated and tracked online and via email so even if you are traveling this month or live outside of Portland you can participate! You are welcome and encouraged to attend both the welcome meeting and a wrap up party at Fluid World Headquarters – 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street in Sellwood.
- How: Call, or email Anne to register by September 14th. At the start of each week Anne will email your assignment. At the end of that week you report your success. The group with the most total points at the end of the challenge wins fabulous prizes!
- When: Contest runs September 21st to November 1st 2015.
What exactly are you getting into? Here is a preview of week one:
1) Walk for ten minutes a day
2) Sit quietly for five minutes a day
3) Keep a daily food journal
Contact me via email, phone or in person to sign up for the challenge by September 14th.
This year you have three pricing options to choose from.
You receive a welcome handbook, weekly emails guiding you through the challenge, an online forum (facebook page) where you can share tips and feedback with your Fluid family members, a welcome meeting where you will meet your group, familiarize yourself with the exercises, take a short guided meditation and discuss goal setting and success tips, and a wrap party at the end of the challenge to celebrate your success!
All of the above (emails, handbook, welcome meeting, wrap party) plus six weekly classes – one class per week to be used between September 21st and October 31st – and a fluid t-shirt (see photo below) and water bottle.
All of the above (weekly classes, emails, handbook, welcome meeting, party, shirt, water bottle) plus six weekly check-ins with Anne. Thirty minutes of facetime with Anne each week to be used as you like: coaching, goal setting, discussing your food journal, or going through a workout (or any combination of the above). These can be done in person, over the phone or via skype. AND one ninety minute massage!
Still have questions? Call or email me. I am so excited for you to join me on this journey!
Remember you have to be in it to win it! You must register with Anne by September 14th.
Anne McCranie is a Portland (Sellwood) Oregon based Personal Trainer, and Licensed Massage Therapist. She offers private sessions, Pilates and Yoga classes and seasonal hikes and group activities.
Contact her today for your complimentary consultation. (503) 705-4762