What a super response from you all! Already half of the spots are filled for this challenge! If you would like to be part of this contact Anne A.S.A.P.
Registration closes Sunday September 21st.
Did you pop out of bed like a piece of toast this morning or hit the snooze button until the very last minute? Are you able to enjoy the activities you once did or are aches and pains holding you back? How would you like to wake up every day free of joint pain, mental fatigue, and stress?
You are invited to join us this month for Fluid’s Wellness Challenge!
- What: Four week challenge. Weekly assignments that include simple mindfulness, nutrition, and fitness activities.
- Who: You! And your Fluid family. This contest is open to anyone, client of mine or not. Limited to 30 participants max, split into two groups.
- How: Get your $10 cash in Anne’s hands by Sunday Sept 21st. This enters you into the contest. Anne sends you weekly assignments, and you log your points. At the end of the month the group with the most total points wins! Winners announced at the party on October 26th.
- When: Contest runs September 22nd to October 20th.
- Where: Anywhere! You can compete even if you are traveling this month.
- Why: To look and feel your best. To wake up pain free. To again enjoy the activities you once loved. To get out of your rut. To win cold hard cash!
What exactly are you getting into? Here is a preview of week one:
1) Walk for ten minutes a day
2) Sit quietly for five minutes a day
3) Keep a daily food journal
Still have questions? Contact me. I am so excited for you to join me on this journey!
Remember you have to be in it to win it! You must register with Anne by September 21st.
Anne McCranie is a Portland (Sellwood) Oregon based Personal Trainer, and Licensed Massage Therapist. She offers private sessions, Pilates and Yoga classes and seasonal group activities.
Contact her today for your complimentary consultation. (503) 705-4762