Had a long week? Join Anne for an afternoon of mindfulness.
We start with gentle seated yoga to warm up our bodies and calm our minds, then explore your five senses with a mindfulness exercise, and finish with a guided meditation.
- Who: You! And your Fluid family
- What: 90 minutes total, the class includes gentle movement and sitting quietly with short rest breaks
- When: Saturday May 3rd at 2 pm
- Where: Fluid World headquarters 1626 S.E. Sherrett Street, Portland, Or 97202
- Why: reduce stress, improve your mood, increase your awareness and strengthen your relationships
New to yoga or meditation? This is the perfect introduction. If you are not able to sit on the floor (like Anne in the above photo) please bring a pillow, blanket or towel. Anne will also have props to make you comfortable.
Questions? Call Anne (503) 705-4762. R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 2nd to reserve your spot.
Anne McCranie is a Portland Oregon based Licensed Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer. She offers one on one training, weekly classes and monthly workshops. A list maker and go getter she is working on getting comfortable with stillness, silence and moving s-l-o-w-l-y and invites you to join her on this journey.