How’s your 2020 starting off? Are you rolling into the new year (and new decade) feeling relaxed, rested, and fresh as a spring daisy? Man I sure am. I spent a large portion of December on vacation and used some of that time to sit quietly and think about you (yes, YOU!). I’ve got some exciting things coming your way, including these workshops (below). Please join me for one, or all three!
In addition to our ongoing weekly classes, we have some really cool workshops coming up.
To sign up, call or email me today!
If you don’t see something on the list that you would like covered, or if you’d like for me to meet with your group privately, shoot me an email to schedule a workshop at your convenience.
Love Your Feet – February 22nd. Do you have bunions, plantar fasciitis, fallen arches, or foot pain? Are your feet in great shape, and you’d like to be papered? This workshop is for you! We start with a warm foot soak, then a gentle scrub, then mobility and strength exercises, and self massage.
Better Balance – April 11th. Are you afraid of falling? The likelihood is that at some point we are all going to fall. How do you minimize the change of serious injury like a broken bone? Conquer your fear of falling through rolling exercises that remind your body how to crumple to the ground like a child.
Foam Roller – May 16th. Do you suffer from tight, sore muscles? Want an easy to learn program you can do at home in between massage appointments to keep your muscles supple? Learn Anne’s “top ten” foam roller exercises that include release work, stabilization, and strength and balance training.
- Who: you (and your friends!)
- What: 90 minute class that includes a handout and/ or video. Be prepared to move your body, not necessarily a sweaty workout, but wear comfy clothes, like sweats or yoga pants. For the foot class, please wear pants that can be rolled up, or bring shorts. For the balance and foam roller classes, you will have the most success if you are currently able to get up and down from the floor with relative ease (but if you can’t no worries, I will offer modifications).
- When: Saturdays from noon to 1:30 (specific dates above)
- Where: Fluid World Headquarters – 1635 S.E. Malden Street, Suite C, Portland, Oregon, 97202.
- How much: One person for $35, two people attending the same workshop for $60 (per workshop).
How do I sign up? Call or email Anne (503) 705-4762 Anne@FluidPortland.com