Next month Sellwood foot spa Feel Good Feet hosts Anne McCranie, owner of Fluid Movement + Massage for a night of TLC for your feet.
Indulge in a foot soak, and learn a simple home care routine for happy, pain free feet.
Along with the soaking tubs Feel Good Feet offers ionized water, intuitive readings and reflexology treatments. Reflexology is based on the idea that points on the soles of the feet correspond with specific organs. Stimulating these points by applying fingertip pressure supports the entire body and provides deep relaxation.
The foot spa also hosts parties and events. We will provide snacks and tea tonight, you are welcome to bring your own treats or adult beverages with you as well.
- Who: You (and someone you know who suffers from foot pain)
- What: Thirty minute foot soak in one of the three communal tubs, followed by a short hands-on self care program, including massage, stretches and foot exercises
- When: Friday August 2nd, 6:30 pm
- Where: Feel Good Feet, 8015 S.E. 13th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97202 (Sellwood)
- Why: It’s been a long week
- How much: $10
Contact Tammy at Feel Good Feet to reserve your spot. (503) 505-4640 [email protected]
For more info contact Anne (503) 705-4762