Do you (or does someone you love) suffer from bunions, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, hammer toes, or chronic foot pain? Sign up now for Anne’s Healthy Feet Workshop Saturday April 9th.
Learn about the importance of walking barefoot, and being able to spread your toes.
Includes a discussion of basic foot anatomy and healthy shoe options (can you guess the number one recommendation Anne gives when shoe shopping?), foot strength and flexibility program, and myofascial release work. Anne will take you through a simple home exercise routine to keep your feet pain free.
Anne will also have Correct Toes, toe socks, balls and therabands available for purchase.
- Who: You (and your foot enthusiast friends).
- What: Basic foot anatomy, a healthy shoe guide, and a self care program to keep you pain free.
- When: Saturday April 9th, 1:30 – 3 pm.
- Where: Sellwood Yoga – 7970 S.E. 13th Ave, Portland, Or.
- Why: to have happy feet!
- How much: $25 advance, $30 day of.
- How do I sign up? Click this link or go to Sellwood Yoga’s website.
You will benefit from this class if you have healthy or unhealthy (inflamed, painful, bunions, arch or toe issues) feet. And as I have seen first hand it is never too late to improve the condition of your feet!
Anne McCranie is a Portland (Sellwood), Oregon based Personal Trainer and Licensed Massage Therapist. She offers one on one training and small group classes both at Sellwood Yoga and her studio on Clatsop Street. Call her to set up your complimentary consultation (503) 705-4762.