Have your poor feet spent the winter crammed into boots? It is time to give them some well deserved TLC.
Join us Saturday May 20th for Fluid’s Healthy Feet Workshop!
- If you suffer from bunions, plantar fasciitis, hammer toes, or general foot pain this class is for you!
- If you wear heels, dress shoes, soccer cleats, climbing shoes or traditional running shoes on a regular basis this class is for you!
- If you are not able to stand or walk barefoot without pain this class is for you!
- If you have relatively healthy, pain free feet, and want to enjoy a day of foot pampering with your Fluid family this class is for you!
Anne provides all equipment. You bring your feet, your loved ones, and the shoes you wear most often. You will learn how to make good choices about your footwear, and foot care so that you can continue hiking, running, traveling, and living your life pain free!
Want to come to class for free? Post a photo of your feet on Fluid’s facebook page from now until Wednesday May 17th. Anne will pick one lucky winner who will receive a free pass to this class, and a goody bag.
- Who: You!
- What: Foot soak, healthy feet/ healthy shoe discussion, strength and flexibility exercises, self massage, and myofascial release work.
- When: Saturday May 20th, 12:00 – 1:30 pm.
- Where: Fluid’s Sellwood studio 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street, Portland, Oregon 97202.
- Why: Reduce foot pain, learn how to strengthen and stretch your feet and ankles, and visit with your Fluid family.
- How much: $25 per person, (or $40 for two people).
Anne will also have foot care goody bags, therabands, myofascial release balls, Correct Toes and Toe Socks for sale.
This class will sell out so contact Anne today to reserve your spot.
Anne McCranie is a Portland (Sellwood), Oregon based personal trainer and licensed massage therapist. She works with her clients one on one and in small groups using a combination of movement + massage to aid in pain relief.