Step into a peaceful, quiet, warm space, where cell phones do not ring, there is nothing to do, no questions to answer, no emails to return. Your only goal is to relax. Your thoughts from the day slowly drift away as if you were watching clouds in the sky drift by. Sound good? This can all be yours!
In many cultures massage is viewed as a routine part of a preventive health program, why not make it part of yours?
Although a single massage will be enjoyable, the effects of massage are cumulative and regular massage treatments will bring you the most benefits. After experiencing the life changing benefits of regular massage, Anne now receives at least one massage per month and suggests the same for her clients. Some clients come in as often as every week! Enjoy massage as a standalone service or in addition to your strength sessions.
Relax at Fluid’s quiet Sellwood studio, or in the comfort of your home or office. Thirty, sixty, and ninety minute sessions available.
Looking for a gift? Treat your bride to be or birthday girl to some well-needed pampering. Want to reward your employees? Corporate chair massage available in 10 minute increments using no oil and working the head, neck, shoulders, back and hands.
- New client special – $60 for your first sixty minute massage with Anne
- Gift Certificates – available for thirty, sixty or ninety minutes. Ask about movement + massage packages
- Single session: $80
- Package of five (sixty minute): $350
- Package of five (ninety minute): $500
- Movement + Massage starter package: A six week intensive that includes five private Pilates or Yoga sessions plus a reward massage and home equipment (yoga mat, ball, or band): Call for pricing
- Corporate chair massage – $90 per hour ($15 per ten minute session)
- Fluid Tropical Vacations – join Anne in paradise for a relaxing week of Pilates yoga good food and fun.
Remind your body of how good it can feel! Contact us today to schedule your therapeutic massage.
Contact us for a free consultation and learn how massage and fitness can help to relieve stress.
Case study: Massage for Stress Relief
Irma suffers from chronic neck and upper back tension. She receives monthly massages to manage her pain and help relax tight muscles.
“Anne really listens. When I articulate a tough spot, she gets right in there and relieves the problem areas. I come away feeling rejuvenated. Thanks Anne for keeping me relaxed and stretched!” – Irma M.