Each month Anne offers five exercises to build strength and increase flexibility. For a full description of the five click here.
Here are your March Five:
1) Crescent Lunge – hold for one minute per side.
2) Pilates Push Up – roll down to plank. Five push ups.
3) Half Moon – stand near a wall for this one if you need balance help. From a lunge tip forward so most of your weight is on your front leg. Hold for one minute.
4) Boat – pull your belly in, lift your feet and hold for one minute.
5) Single Leg Kick – alternate kicking left heel towards your hip, then right.
*this month my mom was here with me and agreed to pose for the five. How cute is she?