What are Correct Toes®?
Soft, flexible toe separators that encourage your toes to move back into their natural alignment. With progressive and consistent use while active and weight bearing, toes align and feet strengthen, restoring your foot’s original position and function. You can wear these during yoga, a hike, or while strength training.
Why Do I Need Correct Toes®?
Do you suffer from hammer toes, bunions or plantar fasciitis? Correct Toes® help the foot rehabilitate from the negative effects of conventionally shaped footwear.
Correct Toes benefits include:
- Correct many common foot & leg problems
- Increase athletic performance, decrease injuries
- Improve strength & flexibility of toes & feet
- Enhance balance and stability
What Makes Correct Toes® Unique:
- Created by Portland sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
- Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
- Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
- Can be used on bare feet, over toe socks, or in healthy footwear
- Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
- Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems
Would you like to try a simple, low tech solution for your foot issues? Let’s set up a fitting to see if these are right for you!