Thank you all so much for your flexibility and resilience! You have done an excellent job transitioning to Zoom for classes and personal training.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter and learn about our weekly interviews, workshops, stress management tips, recipes, and other goings on in the land of Fluid!
Weekly Zoom Classes
Take your pick from Yoga, Pilates, Energy Flow, Barre, and R.O.S.S. classes in the comfort of your own home.
- Tom Kha Gai: Spicy Chicken, Coconut Milk, Ginger, Cilantro, and Lime SoupTom Kha Gai is one of my favorite soups. Spicy, savory and rich with coconut milk this winter soup will warm your bones. Cooking for vegetarians? Sub veggie stock for the chicken stock and add veggies (celery, carrots, potatoes…) instead of chicken. This recipe is pretty forgiving so feel free to experiment.
- 1 quart chicken broth
- One 15 oz. can of coconut milk
- 1-2 whole dried Thai chilies diced, or a pinch of dried chili flakes
- 1-2 inches of freshly grated ginger
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 2 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp of brown sugar
- Juice from one lime
- One small bunch of chopped green onions
- One handful of cilantro
- One thinly sliced red bell pepper
Book a Private Consultation
I work with my clients one-on-one or in small groups using a combination of movement + massage to aid in pain relief, increase mobility, build muscular strength, and reduce stress.
Clients receive the most benefit from taking advantage of my signature combination of Movement + Massage.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter
To get the latest information on weekly classes, stress management tips, recipes, and other goings on in the land of Fluid please sign up for my FREE weekly newsletter!
You’ll always find something new in the newsletter so be sure to sign up today!
Learn more about Fluid’s signature R.O.S.S. method which encourages mindful movement and injury prevention. This method helps you warm your muscles and tune your brain to your body by starting with release work.
R.O.S.S.™ helps you to organize your small stabilizers and strengthen your larger muscle groups