Don’t worry we’re not sawing anyone in half, or pulling a rabbit out of a hat, or making a bird disappear. Although if you come to this workshop your pain could disappear!
Learn the magic of the foam roller!
- What: 60 minute foam roller workshop
- When: Saturday January 22nd, 2022 at 11 am PST
- Where: On Zoom
- How: click this link to sign up.
- Why: Reduce tightness, improve mobility, strength, and balance.
- How much: free for Fit Club members, $20 for guests
We will be following my trademarked R.O.S.S. method, and incorporate seated, standing, and floor work. To be most successful, you will need a 36 inch, round roller, and be able to easily get up and down from the floor.
This will not be a sweaty “workout” but a movement exploration. You may go at your own pace, and I offer variations, so you can chose the best level for you today.
- We start with release work, warming up and loosening tight muscles, and facilitating your mind body connection. This is where we will spend the majority of our time today. Juicing up soft tissue, breathing, relaxing.
- Next up – stabilization and organization to connect to your smaller muscles, and prep you for larger movements.
- Our short strength program includes a handful of upper and lower body exercises. You learn your most efficient way to accomplish daily activities, like getting up out of a chair.
- Lastly stretching, and mobilization to help you feel length from your head to your toes.
You will leave feeling relaxed, refreshed, and like you did just the right balance of mobility and strength.
Not sure if this workshop is right for you right now? Give me a call (503) 705-4762.
Free for Fit Club Members, $20 for guests.
*Fit Club members please note this is a different link than the one we use for our fitness classes.