Do you know the 6 questions you should ask before you sell your house?
Join us this Friday March 18th at noon as we chat live with Oregon Real Estate Broker Steffanie Fick!
- Who: Live Interview with Anne and Steffanie Fick
- What: lunchtime Zoom meeting
- When: Friday March 18th at noon
- Where: on Zoom
- Why: You want to learn about the current real estate market, and about how and when to sell your house.
- How: Click this link and join us live (you can tune in with your video and audio on or off).
“I’m Steffanie Fick, an Oregon State licensed real estate broker.
My passion for people moved (pun intended) into Real Estate. I specialize in commercial leasing and investment properties along with residential buying and selling. I am familiar with the urgency and high demand when working in the Silicon Forest.
I began my career in real estate in 2019 in Hillsboro, OR. I graduated from Kansas State University with dual Bachelor of Arts in French and Advertising. I’m a second-generation broker and love Oregon.
I would love to hear from you and discover how I can help you accomplish your goals!”
Licenses and Credentials:
- Oregon State Licensed
- National Commercial Real Estate Association
- Express Offers Certification from EXP Realty
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources from National Association of Realtors
Meeting ID: 880 2254 9175