How often do you eat 5 fruits and veggies in a day? Can you try this 21 day challenge with us?
Do you notice headlines that read “Eat this one vegetable for clear skin”, or “Mediterranean diet promotes longevity”, or “Drink this (or don’t drink this) to improve your sleep”? Then when you click on the article it is some variation of what we could all agree is a basic, healthy diet:
Eat mostly whole foods, include all the colors of the rainbow, go easy on the booze and caffeine, oh and call your mother. 🙂
While most of us know we should be eating our vegetables, we may have trouble actually doing it. You may be crunched for time, or your schedule may change at the last minute. Maybe you have a house full of picky eaters, you are bored with your recipes, or you just need a simple plan to follow.
If you’re looking for a common sense approach to how best to feed your body, I am here for YOU!
Our Five A Day Challenge starts May 1st. I’m not going to ask you to stop doing anything. This is not a cleanse. I will ask you to eat vegetables, lots of them. And a little fruit. That’s it. Simple, but not always easy.
Each week I will email you suggestions and tips (like how to make a super fast, healthy dinner, or how to approach feeding a picky eater, and what you can do on Sunday to set yourself up for success during the week) along with a short video. I even have two spots available for the super deluxe option. I prep veggies and bring them to your house! I will do everything except shove fresh produce in your mouth!
Five A Day Challenge
- Who: You!
- What: 21 day challenge. Eat 5 fruits and veggies each day.
- When: May 1st – May 21.
- Where: Anywhere! You receive weekly email support from me. If you are local to Portland, please come to our in person wrap party Saturday the 22nd.
- Why: Create a domino effect of healthy habits when you start your day with fresh produce! By improving your diet you may experience: vibrant health, more energy, better poops, clear skin, and improved sleep.
Option #1: Weekly emails, including recipes, nutrition tips, and a video of yours truly outlining that week’s challenge, (Do smoothies count? Can all my 5 be fruit? How do I get my family on board?) Order this $21 option below.
Option #2: Weekly emails, plus produce brought straight to your door on Sundays. I set you up for a successful week, by pre-chopping, and portioning a salad, a cooked veg, and a fruit option. Order this $210 option by calling or emailing me (only two spots available so please email/call me today if this is your choice).
Call (503) 705-4762 or Email Anne@FluidPortland.com and for additional information.
Update – support is flowing in from local businesses! Thanks so much!!!
- Toby’s Family Foods is sending us a spice mix and coupons.
- Full Belly Fare is throwing in a bonus gift with each order (when you order, tell Lyla you are part of our challenge).
- Farm To Fit is offering us a 15% discount thru May 21st. Email me for the code.
- Katherine Green is sending me a pre order of her new cookbook to review.
- Erin Vanderkooy has shared a delicious recipe for ginger garlic tahini dressing with us.
Who am I to tell you what to eat?
I’m Anne McCranie – a Portland based personal Trainer and Licensed Massage Therapist. I have completed a nutrition training program through Precision Nutrition, and I love to talk about, cook, and eat delicious food.
Looking to add more veggies to your diet? This plan is for you! Want to lose a few pounds, or get your diet back on track? Sign up!
If you suffer from physical or emotional disorders, like uncontrolled blood pressure, or disordered eating, and changing your diet would negatively impact your health, this plan is not suitable for you right now. Please see your medical professional prior to beginning a new exercise or diet plan.