If you’ve been doing The April Five with us this month you should be getting familiar with the Rolling to Standing exercise. Why are these types of mobility exercises important? The chances of us falling increase as we age. By practicing getting up and down from the ground effortlessly, we become skilled at falling. If we stay loose as we fall, we can minimize the change of serious injury like a broken bone.
Want to improve your balance? Join us for Fluid’s Better Balance Workshop Saturday April 18th!
- Who: you (and your friends!)
- What: 90 minute class. Be prepared to move your body. This is not necessarily a sweaty workout, but wear comfy clothes, like sweats or yoga pants.
- When: Saturday April 18th from noon to 1:30
- Where: From the comfort of your own home! All classes and workshops are now virtual!
- How much: One person for $35, two people for $60.
Head over to Dance With Joy’s website to preregister. you will find the class under the “workshops” tab. Questions? Call me (503) 705-4762