Can you sit with me, right now, for 7 minutes and meditate on kindness for yourself and others?
If this past year has taught us anything, it’s that life is valuable, love is the answer, and that your leadership is needed. It’s important to take a breath, step back from the business of life, and think about what matters most to you.
Because we care about you and your wellbeing, Heather Stewart, Kristie Hill, and I have gotten together to create a FREE workshop series called Getting Your Sh!t Together.
We’d love for you to join us for these three 30-minute FREE workshops where you’ll learn some simple tools to help you prioritize YOU and find balance in your Career Health, Physical Health, and Financial Health.
We will be the only ones on video so feel free to eat your lunch, go for a walk, or fold laundry while we chat about some ways to prioritize YOU.
Click here to watch the recording of Heather’s talk on work life balance.
Click here for Anne’s presentation on physical health.
Click here to learn about financial health from Kristie.
- 9/30/2021 12-12:30pm PT: In our first workshop, Heather will discuss burnout and some simple suggestions to find balance between your personal and professional life.
- 10/07/2021 12-12:30pm PT: In our second workshop, Anne will discuss common misperceptions around how best to take care of our physical bodies.
- 10/14/2021 12-12:30pm PT: In our third workshop, Kristie will discuss financial health. What we do with our money and Why; building strategy and intention into our financial behaviors and goals.
Are you doing work that aligns with your vision of success? Are you taking care of yourself in a way that honors your physical being? Have you dreamed about what college for your kids or retirement for you could look like? If so, please join us for these FREE 30-minute workshops!
Want to know a bit more about these ladies?
Anne McCranie is a personal trainer, licensed massage therapist and nutrition coach. She loves helping busy women build strength, improve flexibility, and reduce stress so they can look and feel their best! In her workshop, we are going to discuss common misperceptions around how best to take care of our physical bodies.
Heather Stewart is an executive and career coach who is dedicated to helping women identify their priorities and to boldly embrace their own personal vision of success. In her workshop, we’re going to discuss how you take some simple steps to take care of yourself while doing all the things for all of the people (hint: it may involve saying NO).
Kristie Hill is a financial advisor who develops enduring relationships with her clients by providing expert guidance. She focuses on helping her clients identify their definitions of financial security and solutions that can help make those financial goals a reality. In her workshop, she’ll share some quick tweaks which can make a big impact on how you think about money, and how you save and spend that money.
It’s been a roller coaster of a year!
My goal is to do less this year. Less stress, less to do listing, less worrying. I also want more – more play, more connecting and more FUN!!!
Watch this 5 minute video and let me know what you need from me in 2021.
How are you doing with self care lately? Want to improve your sleep, get your diet back on track, or fine tune your fall exercise plan? The September Challenge is for you!
To hold your spot you must register by September 1st. Call (503) 705-4762, email Anne@FluidPortland.com, or message me using the box below. Please tell me what you are currently doing for self care, and what one thing you would like to improve? Don’t know the answer to these questions? Just email me and say “I want to take part in the challenge” and I will get right back to you (more details below…)
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]
September Challenge Details:
- Who: YOU! And your people who want to be happier, healthier, and more connected to friends and family.
- What: 30 day, self-directed, reset program. Recommit to taking good care of yourself by fine tuning your movement, getting quality rest, feeding yourself delicious, healthy meals, and strengthening your connections with others.
- When: Sunday September 8th to Monday October 7th
- Where: Anywhere! You complete the program online.
- Why: So you can look and feel your best!
- How do I sign up? Call Anne today at (503)-705-4762.
- Do I need to live in Portland to participate?
Nope, the challenge is communicated via email. In fact, I encourage you invite your out of town friends/ family.
- Do I need any special equipment? You will need some type of hand weights. I am happy to supply you with any gear you need.
Contact Anne to sign up today!