Do you suffer from plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammer toes, or foot pain? Join us Friday November 15th for a luxurious evening of treats for your feet! Anne continues her healthy feet series at Feel Good Feet here in Sellwood.
We start with a warm soak in the custom built foot spas, then discuss basic foot anatomy, healthy shoe options, self care and why taking care of your feet is important. Bring your questions and bring a few pairs of shoes that you wear regularly.
- Who: You and your friends who suffer from foot issues
- What: Healthy Feet Tub and Talk. Thirty minute warm foot soak, lively healthy feet discussion with Anne, and a demonstration of a hands on self care program you can do at home. You will be massaging your own feet. Please wear shoes that you can easily get on and off and let Anne know if you have any foot issues that prohibit you from soaking or doing self massage tonight. You are welcome to sit and watch or participate in as much of this as you like.
- When: Friday November 15th, 6:30 pm
- Where: Feel Good Feet, 8015 S.E. 13th ave, Portland 97202
- Why: To make your feet feel good!
- Sign up: Call Tammy at Feel Good Feet to preregister (503) 505-4640
Hope to see you and your feet next Friday!
Anne McCranie is a Portland based massage therapist and personal trainer. She loves to discuss ways to keep your feet happy, healthy and pain free. For specific medical advice please see your health care practitioner.