Have you been to Pie Footwear?
They are a locally owned shoe store that specializes in minimal/ zero drop footwear. Stacy, the owner, has offered to host a shoe clinic here at Fluid world headquarters this month. This is a great opportunity to learn about comfy, and fashionable minimal shoe options, and how to safely transition to a wide, flat shoe.
This is perfect timing for me as I am on the hunt for a waterproof winter shoe for kicking around town. Check out these sweet Mary Janes:
- Who: You! and your healthy shoe wearing friends.
- What: Shoe clinic. Try on shoes, learn about why healthy footwear is important.
- When: Saturday October 21st 2017, at 10:30 am.
- Where: 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street, Portland (Sellwood), Oregon, 97202
- Why: You need stylish, pain free winter feet!
If you are interested please R.S.V.P. to me (Anne@FluidPortland.com, or 503-705-4762) prior to October 16th so I can reserve a spot for you.
Know someone looking to transition to minimal shoes? Please send this info to your special person, or invite them to come with you to the shoe clinic.
Anne McCranie is a Portland, Oregon based personal trainer and licensed massage therapist. She believes YOU have the power to relieve your foot pain by following a foot care program that includes increasing your body awareness, stretching and strengthening your feet, and wearing proper footwear. Contact Anne and together you will develop your custom foot care program.