Celebrate the start of Spring by joining Anne for an evening of treats for your feet!
Your poor feet have spent the winter in boots. It is time to give them some TLC. Whether you suffer from bunions, plantar fasciitis, hammer toes, or general foot pain this class is for you!
Work out the kinks with myofascial release, sooth painful soles with self massage and build strength and flexibility with a short exercise program that you can do at home, on the road…anywhere! You will dance out of here pain free.
- Who: You (or anyone you know who suffers from foot pain)
- What: Sixty minute class incorporating elements of strength and flexibility work and massage
- When: Friday March 21st at 6 pm
- Where: Fluid World Headquarters 1626 S.E. Sherrett Street, Portland 97202
- Why: To make your feet happy
This popular class will sell out and there is limited space available so contact Anne today to reserve your spot.
Want to come to class for free? Post a photo of your feet on Fluid’s facebook page, or comment, like and share one of Anne’s foot photos by Wednesday March 19th and Anne will pick one lucky winner who will receive a free pass to class and a goody bag.
Anne McCranie is a Portland based personal trainer and L.M.T. who loves to share her knowledge of foot health with you! You do not need to have “healthy feet” to join us for this class. Call Anne today to reserve your spot (503) 705-4762.