Do you (or does someone you love) suffer from chronic pain?
What if I told you there was a simple effective pain relief strategy that includes simple movements that you could do on your own in just minutes a day? Would you be willing to experiment with me for one month?
Now comes the hard part: the obstacles. “But I don’t have time” you say. Do you have five minutes a day? “I am traveling this month”. No problem, you can do these moves on the road. “I don’t have a gym membership”. No worries you don’t need a gym or any equipment to do these moves. “I don’t live in Portland”. No problem, You may do this challenge remotely, connecting with me via phone or skype when you have questions.
- Who: You!
- What: Simple, gentle exercises.
- When: Challenge starts September 6th and runs through October 4th.
- Where: Your home, office, my studio, in the woods, a hotel room… anywhere!
- Why: To regain mobility and decrease pain.
- How: Contact Anne to register. (503) 705-4762
Anne McCranie is a Portland (Sellwood), Oregon based personal trainer and licensed massage therapist. She offers one on one training, group classes, and massage therapy. Anne encourages her clients to utilize the combination of movement + massage to relieve chronic pain, gain strength and mobility, and improve the quality of their lives.