Maui Stress Relief Vacation February 2011
Feeling stressed? Overwhelmed? Join us February 4th to the 10th in beautiful Maui Hawaii for a healthy relaxing stress free vacation in paradise! Think you are too busy? Studies show that constant work with no down time can lead to decreased productivity and creativity. Scheduling a vacation gives you an opportunity to recharge, gain a new perspective and can even help stave off depression. Think of this as a mental and physical health boost!
The focus of this trip is stress reduction and Anne has an awesome week planned for you! You are welcome to take part in daily group classes, organized outings like snorkeling and hikes or just hang out in the hot tub. This is your vacation for you to do as you please. Here is a sample day:
- 7 am breakfast: fruit, banana bread, juice
- 9-11 am Yoga: strength, flexibility and balance work
- Noon lunch: baked sweet potatoes, hummus with sliced veggies and pita, couscous with raisins and almonds, cucumber salad
- 2 pm massage
- 5 pm leisurely walk on the beach
- 6:30 pm watch the sunset (while enjoying a Mai Tai)
- 7 pm dinner: Grilled local fish, black beans and rice, mango salsa, green salad, grilled pineapple
All meals are prepared for you with a focus on whole foods, fruits and veggies and local seafood. Anne welcomes special dietary requests and there are no restrictions on what you can or cannot eat. Want to go raw for a week? Anne will support you. Want to start your day with a mimosa? Go for it. This is your vacation.
- Daily movement classes including Pilates, Vinyasa yoga, strength, cardio, restorative yoga and chi gung
- Two massages per person
- All of your meals (yes breakfast, lunch and dinner every day)
- A Luau (who wants to try Kalua pig and poi?) check out the Luau menu here – www.feastatlele.com
- Snorkeling gear and plenty of beach time
- Hikes led by Anne and her buddy Leah (more hiking info here – www.visitingmaui.com/hikes)
To view our house visit http://www.mauihouse4rent.com/.
Want to bring the hubby but he is not interested in yoga or massage? Ask Anne about her special “companion rate”.
Call or email Anne to reserve your spot today! (503) 705-4762.