Interested in this workshop? Contact Anne A.S.A.P. as there are only two spots left! (503) 705-4762
Do you suffer from foot pain?
Treat your feet to some TLC Saturday February 6th!
We start with an Epsom salt foot soak and discuss what constitutes a “healthy foot” and how best to care for your feet. We then go through a simple exercise, stretching, and myofascial release program you can do at home to keep your feet pain free.
If you suffer from bunions, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis or general foot pain this class is for you! If you wear heels, dress shoes, soccer cleats, climbing shoes or traditional running shoes on a regular basis this class is for you! If you are not able to stand or walk barefoot without pain this class is for you!
Anne provides all equipment. You bring your feet, your loved ones, and the shoes you wear most often. I’m not going to tell you to throw out your heels. I am going to suggest ways to care for your feet so that you can continue dancing, running, and living your life while making conscious choices about your foot health.
- Who: You!
- What: Foot soak, healthy feet discussion, strength and flexibility exercises.
- When: Saturday February 6th, 12:30 – 2.
- Where: Fluid’s Sellwood studio 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street, Portland, Oregon 97202.
- Why: Reduce foot pain, learn how to strengthen and stretch your feet and ankles, and visit with your Fluid family.
- How much: $25 per person, or $40 for two people.
This class will sell out so contact Anne today to reserve your spot.
Anne McCranie is a Portland (Sellwood), Oregon based personal trainer and licensed massage therapist. She works with her clients one on one and in small groups using a combination of movement + massage to aid in pain relief.