Do you (or does someone you love) suffer from painful foot conditions like plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammer toes, or simply stiff, painful inflamed joints?
Join us for Fluid’s February Healthy Feet workshop!
Remember what it feels like to be pain free? You can have that feeling again. Learn about natural, non surgical solutions to foot pain, and strengthening exercises you can do at home in minutes a day. Healthy feet/ healthy shoe discussion, foot soak, short exercise program and soft tissue work = happy feet!
- Who: You (and your friends who suffer from foot pain)
- What: Discussion, foot soak, therapeutic exercises, and soft tissue work
- When: Saturday February 7th, noon to 1:30 pm
- Where: Fluid World Headquarters 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street, Portland, 97202
- Why: To have happy, pain free feet!
- Cost: $20 per person
If you have been to any of Anne’s past foot classes please do join us again. We will go through different exercises and stretches and you will learn something new! Anne will have goodies for sale including tennis balls, Correct Toes and salt scrub so that you can continue your foot care program at home.
This popular class will sell out so contact Anne today to reserve your spot (503) 705-4762.