Here is a quick and easy salad the whole family will love.
The only “strange” ingredient here is the fish sauce. This can be found at most grocery stores near the soy sauce. Feel free to embellish with chopped peanuts, or sub leftover turkey, chicken, or baked tofu for the shrimp.
- One bag of shredded cabbage and carrots
- Small bunch of cilantro (1/2 cup)
- 2 cups of chopped pineapple
- One cup of cooked shrimp
- 3 Tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey or sugar
- Chili sauce to taste
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss with the salad ingredients and serve.