How sleep, diet, exercise, stress management, and hormones all play a role in your health, and what you can do about it!
Registration for this live 4 week series is closed. A recorded version of this will be available soon.
If you’d like Anne to speak to your group (in person or on zoom) about menopause reach out today!
Hot flashes. Hot blooms. Power surges. No matter what you call them unexpected fluctuations of your internal thermostat can wreak havoc on your clothing, and your social life.
Menopause symptoms can impact your relationships,
your self-image, even your career.
Educating yourself as to what is coming, what you can do about it, and knowing when it’s time to seek professional help can drastically improve your experience during the menopause transition.
Join us as we learn about menopause, how it impacts our lives, and what small steps you can take every day to help you transition to the next level with ease.
Hot and Bothered! How to Survive and Thrive during Your Menopause Transition.
- Who: You! And your friends, spouses, coworkers…
- What: A 4-week series including a thirty minute weekly Zoom call, a short homework assignment, and support from me!
- When: 6-6:30pm PT, on Tuesday September 12th, September 19th, September 26th, and October 3rd.
- Where: Online via Zoom meetings and email support.
- Why: Educate yourself about menopause and learn what you can do to take charge of your mental and physical health.
- How much: FREE for Fluid Fit Club subscribers. $100 for guests.
Who am I to tell you about menopause? I’m a personal trainer and licensed massage therapist. I teach weekly fitness classes and meet with clients for one-on-one strength training and nutrition coaching. I’m 49 years old and am nearing my menopause transition and have been researching how best to approach this. I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with you!
Please email me your menopause questions: Anne@FluidPortland.com.
Want to take this course for free? Become a Fit Club Member! Sign up for one of our weekly small group classes or contact me about one on one strength training or Thai massage.