Hooray for watermelon season!
I made this watermelon mint and feta salad for a potluck this weekend and wanted to share the recipe with you. Fresh, light, and easy to throw together this will be your new favorite summer salad.
We have a crazy amount of mint growing like weeds in the back yard so I’m on the lookout for summer recipes that include mint. This weekend as part of my Sunday meal prep, I made a big batch of green soup and thew in two big handfuls of parsley and mint.
Watermelon Mint and Feta Salad
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups of seedless watermelon cut into bite sized cubes
- 4 oz feta crumbled
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- Pour vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper into a jar with a lid.
- Secure the lid tightly and shake to combine.
- Place watermelon, feta and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over fruit mixture and stir gently.
- Serve immediately.