Wednesday and Friday afternoons available now for one on one training.
- Were you released from physical therapy with a list of exercises, but can’t to remember exactly how to do them?
- Are you walking, but not currently doing any strength training?
- Have you struggled with establishing, or maintaining, a workout schedule?
- Have you suffered an injury and want to learn the best way to exercise without reinjury?
- Do you find the activities you used to enjoy you can no longer do (or don’t want to do)?
Take my hand, and come with me to the land where movement is frequent, safe, and fun!
Together you and I will develop an at home routine, customized for your preferences, physical body, and current emotional state, that you will actually enjoy! My goal is to create, and sustain, a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship with you. Most of my clients I have known for years, and I truly believe we are “creating a culture of healthy movement” (which, by the way is the tagline for Fit Club).
If you are able to commit to ongoing, weekly training, I would love to set up a time to talk to see if we are a good fit.
As of February 2021 I have the following days and times available:
- Wednesdays 3 – 4 pm
- Wednesdays 5 – 5:30 pm
- Fridays 3 – 4 pm
Prices for one on one training range from $210 to $720 per month depending on how often we meet, and your session length.
To get started give me a call (503) 705-4762 or shoot me an email Anne@FluidPortland.com