About the Five: Each month I offer five exercises to improve your strength, balance, flexibility, and mobility. My hope is that you will go through these on your own or with me at least three times a week.
- Single Leg Kick
- Pilates Push Up
- Crescent Lunge
- Half Moon
Please use your best judgment as to how suitable these are for you right now.
The March Five
Have y’all been doing your Five? Click here for full descriptions of these moves.
In need of personal guidance? Join us for an ongoing class, or call to schedule a one on one session with Anne (503) 705-4762.
1) Crescent Lunge:
2) Pilates Push Up:
3) Half Moon:
5) Single Leg Kick:
These photos are meant to jog your memory about the exercises we have done together. Please see your medical professional prior to starting a new exercise program.
Each month Anne offers five exercises to build strength and increase flexibility. For a full description of the five click here.
Here are your March Five:
1) Crescent Lunge – hold for one minute per side.
2) Pilates Push Up – roll down to plank. Five push ups.
3) Half Moon – stand near a wall for this one if you need balance help. From a lunge tip forward so most of your weight is on your front leg. Hold for one minute.
4) Boat – pull your belly in, lift your feet and hold for one minute.
5) Single Leg Kick – alternate kicking left heel towards your hip, then right.
*this month my mom was here with me and agreed to pose for the five. How cute is she?