Our address has changed. The foot class on June 28th will be held at Fluid’s new location – 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street.
Who do you know who suffers from bunions, plantar fasciitis, hammer toes or other painful foot conditions? Bring em to this month’s Healthy Feet workshop!
While not everyone is genetically gifted with monkey toes like yours truly, there are a lot of natural, non surgical solutions to foot pain and dysfunction and I am thrilled to share them with you!
Remember what it feels like to be pain free? You can have that feeling again. Join us for a foot soak, short exercise program and soft tissue work and I guarantee you will dance out of here.
- Who: You (and your friends who suffer from foot pain)
- What: Healthy shoe discussion, foot soak, therapeutic exercises, and soft tissue work
- When: Saturday June 28th, noon to 1:30 pm
- Where: Fluid World Headquarters 1644 S.E. Clatsop Street, Portland, 97202
- Why: To have happy feet!
- Cost: $20 per person, or $30 for two people
If you have been to any of Anne’s past foot classes please do join us again. We will go through different exercises and stretches and you will learn something new! Anne will have goodies for sale including tennis balls, therabands, golf balls, Correct Toes and salt scrub so that you can continue your foot care program at home.
This popular class will sell out so contact Anne today to reserve your spot (503) 705-4762.